Login to Kahoot – Pleased to have you here. You’ve found the proper place if you’re looking for instructions on how to take kahoot quizzes. Here, we’ll explain how to sign into your Kahoot account, make games, and use it.
What is Kahoot?
It is easy to create, share, and play learning games or trivia quizzes rapidly with the game-based learning platform Kahoot! In living rooms, workplaces, and classrooms, fun should be allowed.
Make a fun educational game in a matter of minutes; we call them “kahoots.” The format and number of questions are entirely up to you. Use videos, images, and diagrams in your inquiry to foster greater involvement.
Group play on Kahoots is recommended. To join games, you need a unique PIN. If you’re the game’s host, you need a big screen. Players react to questions on their own devices once they are displayed on a communal screen.
Players can receive kahoot tasks for homework or remote training in addition to live games, which they can finish whenever they like.
After games, encourage players to create and share their own kahoots! With one of our premium packages for schools or businesses, you may co-create games with your coworkers and save time by choosing applicable kahoots for your class or training session.
Kahoot it login instructions
Requirement of Kahoot login
Before you sign in to the Kahoot account, you should check some issues below here:
- Internet browser.
- Have a valid username/ email and password.
- Have devices reliable with the internet.
- Address of the Kahoot official website.
Kahoot login teacher
You must sign into your Kahoot account in order to create games. Please take the steps below if you don’t know how to sign in:
- Step 1: Access the Kahoot portal at https://create.kahoot.it/auth/login.
- Step 2: Enter your password and username.
- Step 3: To finish, click the “log in” button.
Sign in with Google
Besides that, you can sign in to your account with your google account:
- Step 1: At the Kahoot portal, choose the Log in button at the right corner.
- Step 2: Choose the “continue with google” link.
- Step 3: When another web page pops up, please fill in your information of your google account.
- Step 4: Then, enter your password and click on the “log in” button.
Sign in with apple
You can sign in Kahoot by apple (IOS):
- Step 1: Click on the “continue with Apple” at the Kahoot login page.
- Step 2: Fill your privacy apple ID in the blank
- Step 3: Press the arrow to continue.
- Step 4: Your password must be entered.
- Step 5: Choose Next to access your account.
Kahoot code login
You have to receive it from the game’s host. There are many PIN games in each kahoot session. They are generated and utilised on kahoot.it or in our app once a kahoot has begun so that players can join a host’s kahoot.
Participants in games cannot create a PIN. You must get a PIN from the game’s host.
- Go to kahoot.it in your device’s web browser or open our mobile app and select “Enter PIN” from the menu.
- Input the PIN for the game.
- Provide the specified identifier if the host has “player identifier” enabled.
- Select a random nickname by clicking or tapping the “spin” button if the host has “friendly nickname generator” enabled. Type a nickname of your choice if it’s disabled.
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes App login
- Download Kahoot app on Google Play or Appstore
- Launch the app
- Enter Game pin then.
How to reset the forgotten password?
Unfortunately, you forgot your password, follow the next guide to retrieve easily:
- Open the Kahoot portal at https://create.kahoot.it/auth/login.
- Click on the “Reset your password” link.
- Then, enter your email that was activated before.
- The system will send a link reset to your email.
- When you receive it, press the link and create a new password.
- To finish, click the “Reset password” option.
Register a Kahoot account
Now, in this part, we will show the process to enroll an account. If you don’t have, you can follow this:
- Visit the Kahoot homepage at https://kahoot.com/.
- At the right corner, click the “sign up” button.
- Choose As a teacher form.
- Enter your email and password.
- At the end, please press the “Sign up” button.
How to use Kahoot.it?
Following the instructions below, you can create a game after logging into your
- Enter your Microsoft Cougarnet login information (email@example.com and password) on the “Sign in” page.
- Select Accept on the “Permission requested” screen.
- Enter the necessary details on the “Your account details” page. Select Join Kahoot! after that.
- Click to select a template or start a brand-new game. If you select a template, you can modify a game that has already been filled up.
- Select a question type by clicking Add question. A new tile, such as a quiz, poll, true/false, word cloud, puzzle, or slide, will be added to the Kahoot as a result.
- Type in the “Click to start entering your question” section to add more question text.
- Fill out your question
- To edit the Kahoot’s title, description, cover photo, language, and save-to location, click Settings.
- Select “Done” This can be seen in the page’s upper right corner. When you are through building your Kahoot and want to go back to your dashboard, click here.
- You can test your game or share it with others using the window that appears. They must also have a Kahoot account in order to participate in a shared Kahoot.
4 ways to use Kahoot
Please refer to the instructions below if you still need help using the Kahoot. You can adhere to and create a game independently:
Review for Assessment
Kahoot was largely used in our lectures as an exam review. Rather than giving out a package of study materials, we would play Kahoot. Typically, I could finish two 25 question games in the allotted 40 minutes for class.
The way Kahoot displays student replies as a percentage for each letter option is my favourite feature. I could stop the game right away if I noticed a mistake or a question where fewer than 70% of the students had responded incorrectly. It does not identify who erred, so you shouldn’t be concerned about embarrassing anyone.
Check for Understanding
Kahoot might also be a great way to divide up class time and gauge students’ understanding. After giving students new material, you may quickly build a Kahoot with three to five questions and ask them to react.
It’s only a fun formative assessment. As a result, you would get feedback right away. It might also be used, in my opinion, as a class closing activity.
Although I prefer activities when every student participates, you could easily adapt this into a team game where you divide the class into various groups and total the scores at the end.
The only concern I have with this strategy is that one child might expose the answer to the other students. You could want to insert a sentence that states it is against the law to converse with others.
This approach might help the lower-level students in your class who quit after two or three questions because they realise they have little chance of succeeding.
Have Students Create Their Own Kahoots
Students may use the material from a specific unit to create their own Kahoots. Then, you can play each Kahoot with the class or in smaller groups on review day. Students will love this.
Info contact of kahoot
Official company address:
- AS Fridtjof Nansens plass 70160 OsloNorway
- 823 Congress Ave.Suite 300Austin, TX 78701USA
Espen Thoresen director of customer care: +479-2222-130
- 823 Congress Ave.Suite 300Austin, TX 78701USA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kahoot
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getkahoot
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kahoot/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kahoot/
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@kahoot
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/getkahoot